Paddle across the river under the shade of green trees, the mysterious water source of Wansheng
SDGs 減塑漁網編織袋 Fishing net woven bags instead of plastic bags
水源守護-水質檢測 Water Guardian – Water Quality Testing
木骨架蒙皮舟 Making wooden skeleton skinned boats
地區故事剪紙與彩繪 Paper-cutting and painting present regional history and family stories
划舟課程 Boating Visits to the Community Course
水情資訊課程 Water Information Course
社區小小解說員 Children tell stories about the places to elders
課程目標 Course Targets
- Starting from the three parks in the community covered by the tributaries of Jingmei River, connect the community stories, community ecology, and explore the community to irrigate the river water and history with the community elders.
- Students gradually explore the community in the course and open up the ability to perceive life.
- Through workshops combined with community resources, students can interact with the community at different levels. To understand regional hydrology and environmental issues.
- The course combines SDGs United Nations sustainable goals, participates in plastic reduction and environmental protection actions, and creates or improves plastic reduction programs.
- Understand the current environmental problems faced by the community through field investigation and discussion. Learn more about water conservation.
- The course allows students to think from the ecological environment of the community and discuss solutions together.
- Connecting with external resources, Treasure Rock is the outlet of Wansheng Creek, and the thinking thread of old hydrology provides students with another learning perspective.
- Learn water regime information collection tools.